Rescheduled 2020 BVGL Lacrosse Camp at the University of Colorado
DATES: Monday August 3 through Wednesday August 5
LOCATION: University of Colorado at Boulder, Business Fields on Regents Drive
TIME: 8:45am-3pm daily
OPEN TO: Girls going into 2nd-10th grade for the 2020-21 school year
COST: $300 includes lunch / girl's camp sibling discount $20
US LACROSSE: Registrants must have current US Lacrosse membership (cost $30)
- Players grouped by grade and experience levels/beginners to advanced
- Camp Director: Annie Nicholson email@example.com
- Instructors: BVGL coaches and college players
- Lunch is INCLUDED each day for all players
- Every player will receive a BVGL shirt
- Format will include individual skill development, team concept drills, and daily scrimmages
Players must have a girls lacrosse stick, goggles, molded mouth guard, cleats or sneakers, a large water bottle and sunscreen. No cleats permitted in cafeteria. Please pack a pair of flip flops.
The CU-BVL Boys Lacrosse Camp will be held at the same time and place....visit www.boulderlacrosse.org for boys registration.
IN ADDITION: Different programs have different refund policies, but the general rule is that if you need a refund, then we will charge 10% of the total payment to cover bank and admin fees if you cancel at least 7 days or more before a session has started. If you cancel less than 7 days before a session starts, we will be able to refund you 50%. There are no refunds or credits awarded for any reason once a session has started. We cannot award any refunds or credits for missed sessions due to injury, illness, or any other reason once sessions have begun.
Base Cost: $300.00
Open to: Girls